- Standard box of Shredded Wheat
- 500g milk chocolate
- Mini Eggs
These have to be the easiest (and most messy) Easter treat you can make with your kids. Aprons will definitely be needed for this one as chocolate is guaranteed to get everywhere!!
- Mash up the Shredded Wheat into a bowl
- Break up the chocolate into a pyrex bowl (need to supervise this one!)
- Melt the chocolate slowly over a saucepan of hot water (or use microwave on low heat)
- Mix the melted chocolate into the cereal mix ensuring all the cereal is covered by chocolate
- Spoon the mixture into bun cases and press with the back of a spoon in the middle (this is where the eggs will sit!)
- Drop a couple of Cadburys Mini Eggs into each nest
- Refrigerate for a little while
You could substitute Shredded Wheat for All-Bran!