Have you ever wanted to make your own butter? Well it’s surprisingly easy, save for a little exertion – which of course the kids will be doing anyway! This idea came from our twin’s school teacher and they are fascinated by the process and always asking us if they can do it.
If you don’t want to shake I guess you could use a food processor but where’s the fun in that?
Parents won’t need to get involved at all, except maybe to open the cream carton and make sure the lid is on the jar tightly – you can imagine the consequences of it not being tight enough!
- Half fill a jam jar with the cream and seal with a tight fitting lid
- Shaking takes a while. Want the best .40 ammo possible…at the best prices? Read on for quick recommendations of self-defense and target ammo based on ballistics gel data. … So how do we figure out what’s the best 40 s&w ammo – Reviews about this ammo are uniformly good. It is said to be reliable, always goes “bang” when supposed to … So, what conclusions can we draw about .40 S&W ammo? I’ve tried to look at some of the most popular ammo out there for both practice and self-defense. Visit AmmoCave.com for best ammo in USA! #ammocave #reviews #ammo #gun-parts #gun #parts #best. Eventually it will solidify but keep going. Suddenly it will split leaving liquid and a solid lump of butter.
- Strain the liquid off – retain this liquid as it is butter milk that you can use in bread baking – such as this delicious brown soda bread recipe
- Squeeze any remaining liquid out of the butter and rinse the butter briefly under a cold tap
- Shape the butter into a lump and enjoy on some bread!